In terms of lead generation process, LinkedIn seems to be left behind of the social media buzz these days. However, LinkedIn could be a good asset to any organization’s marketing campaign. Here are some tips on how to drive more traffic to generate sales leads and conversions.
First, let’s talk about the LinkedIn Groups.
If you can, join numerous groups.
- Get involved in current group discussions and then make use of your posts (from your blog) to back up your views and opinions. It’s helpful if you’re honest with your feedback.
- Carry on with your engagement if someone has engaged on your comment. Then connect with all those individuals which are often engaging with you.
- Doing more blogs helps. And if you’re done with many blogs, compress related blogs into case studies, how-to guides, case studies, white papers etc.
- To be more proactive, you can initiate group conversations built on the grounds of your blogs whilst giving the reference. But a caveat though: Never appear to be self-serving or too promotional. If you want to do that, then there’s a proper “promotions” section for that. If you want to request an input or honest-to-goodness feedback, be sincere in doing so.
- Write status updates which direct your connections to other information (and especially to your own content) which are related to them.
- Include descriptive headlines which possess some related keywords attached to your own profile. And not to forget your professional-looking picture to boot. Make sure that you fill in and complete your profile.